Super-Curricular

Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Half-Way Peer Assessment

Current Link to my Website: https://walkerjessica135.wixsite.com/music-video-website

Audio-Visual Description:

For my audio-visual my concept I hope to convey will be a ‘how to play the opening chords to Kiss Me’ on the guitar, or just how to play the guitar in general. I will aim to shoot this probably in a bedroom to portray a sense of realism and a domesticated setting to align with the independent and budget-friendly themes. I will feature ECU shots of the correct chords and strumming strings of the guitar to emphasise the exact instructions required to play the guitar correctly for the opening lyrics. I will lay dialogue over the top of the video to meet the ‘audio’ requirements and create a virtual connection effect with my fans. Playing a guitar acts as an element of digital convergence in relation to my music video as there are multiple shots featured of myself playing a guitar. I believe that this will be an appropriate concept to film as it would appeal to my target audience and playing the guitar is an accessible skill that should be enjoyed by Jay J fans of the correct demographic.


I would feature Matilda in the video and briefly mention how her guitar playing inspired myself to play, and is very adept with regard to playing this instrument.


Link to Music video:  https://youtu.be/--eNlc8VvZw



No comments:

Post a Comment