(08/06/2026) My initial website ideas so far that I have designed from scratch on Canva. I haven’t yet finished desigining the ‘Try before you buy’ section. This is due to needing to constantly re-adjust the design of the song covers in order to fit the vinyl record player on (colour yet to be decided) as well as needing to shoot some more photographs. I ahve decided that further photos need to be shot for the song covers, album covers, polaroid images from fan boards and my own Jay J board. I also need to upload my own font design to experiement with the ‘Try before you buy’ dispaly, or decide if I should continue using the ‘Scripter font’. I also need to decide on how I will transfer these designs - or potentially re-design - these website slide designs onto Wix, whcih I shall be attempting to do in the near future.
No comments:
Post a Comment