Super-Curricular

Tuesday, June 9, 2026

Research and Planning: Pitch and Feedback

 












From looking at my Pitch feedback I have identified that my strengths are my ‘Try before you buy’ and ‘Spin to Win’ ideas. The class also thought that my digital convergence ideas such as the font design and ability to buy some of the props from the video were effective, however I could potentially alter my Titanic intertextual reference. One student suggested that I could replicate the ‘front of the ship scene’ with Jack and Rose in my video. Mr Escott highlighted the need to consider the weather for when I decide to film my video and not to become too reliant on this feature as it could be difficult trying to shoot footage waiting for the optimal sunset.

Key Improvements and Takeaways:
-Keep the digital convergence ideas the same and take them forward into my actual video and website.
-Don’t rely too heavily on the weather.
-Ensure that the intertextual references are very clear and are noticeable to my engaged, 16-25 year old audience with a shared cultural competency.





No comments:

Post a Comment